The Utility loft ladder is a deluxe quality ladder designed for regular to heavy use with deeper, wider treads and a reduced incline. The Utility ladder is covered by our 3 year warranty on all ladder parts. Special conditions are printed on the installation kit brochure.
- Two heights – Standard (2.70m) and tall (3.05m)
- Superior fine grained plantation grown New Zealand Pine, fully varnished
- Standard safety handrail and optional in-roof hoop rail for climbing stability
- Safety rail can be installed on either side
- Wide, deep, safety grooved step treads
- 63° angle for safe, easy climbing
- Side assist spring to simplify folding and allow easy operation
- 690mm opening width allows for easier access
- Spread weight capacity of 280kg
DIY or we can install
Did you know that attic ladders can be used even if you don’t have an attic?
Most houses have a crawl space between the ceiling and roof. This space, depending on the pitch of your roof, is wasted space that can be converted into valuable additional storage or even habitable space.
Attic ladders are also a great upgrade from your current manhole, offering ease of access to your roof space for tradesmen.
We stock a complete range of attic ladders that are available as a DIY installation kit, or one of our experienced installers can provide a full installation service.