Equipped with wider treads, a reduced incline for safe and easy climbing, the utility loft ladder is a deluxe quality ladder perfect for regular to heavy use. Made from superior fine-grained and fully varnished plantation-grown New Zealand pine, it allows for easy and safe access to your loft area or attic space.
- Comes in two heights – standard (2.70m) and tall (3.05m)
- Standard safety handrail and optional in-roof hoop rail for climbing stability
- Safety rail can be installed on either side
- Insulated hatch to reduce the transfer of heat
- Wide, deep, safety grooved step treads
- 63° angle for safe, easy climbing
- Side assist spring to simplify folding and allow easy operation
- 690mm opening width allows for easier access
- Spread weight capacity of 280kg
- Covered by a 3-year warranty on all ladder parts (special conditions printed on the installation kit brochure)
DIY or we can install
Did you know you can use attic ladders even if you don’t have a fully functioning attic?
Most houses have a crawl space between the ceiling and roof. This space, depending on the pitch of your roof, is wasted space that can be converted into valuable additional storage or even habitable space.
Attix’s utility ladders are a step up from the standard manholes and provide you with easier access for roof repairs, as well as with the opportunity to increase the usability of your crawl space.
Have your utility attic ladder installed by a member of our professional team with our full installation service or use the DIY installation kit to set it up yourself.
Latest Ladder Installations
I can't recommend Attix enough! Extremely happy with our new Attic! From the first phone call to the job complete,... read morePaul Van Eede 12/12/19
I just had my attic installed and it's awesome!!Carl the installer was great, very friendly and professional and did a... read moreLaura Galisteo 18/12/19