Roof Ventilation Perth
Because Australian summers are notoriously hot, Attix offers a range of roof ventilation solutions which actively reduce the temperature within the roof space and in turn the rest of your house. Our dust proof room packages come standard with a two-way, non-motorised ventilation system to keep your storage area cool, but when installed into a standard roof space, these systems will also keep your house cooler and reduce your air conditioning bill.
We also offer state of the art solar powered ventilation systems with standard 15W motors up to powerful 30W motors. When paired with the optional thermostat, the solar powered ventilators will measure the temperature inside of your roof and turn on and off as required until the temperature drops to 25°C.
Wind-driven roof ventilation
Suitable for: Natural light and ventilation
Edmonds TurboBeam is a wind driven ventilator that has been designed to extract heat and provide natural light to the roof space, improving comfort in your home and storage area.
- Dramatically reduces attic temperatures to protect your valuable items
- Sturdy acrylic construction with UV inhibitors
- Clear turbine head enables light to illuminate the attic like a skylight
- Vertical vanes and permanently lubricated stainless steel bearings ensure long life
- Designed to withstand wind velocities of 240km/hr
- Satisfies the International Dynamic Rain Penetration Test
- ‘Vari-pitch’ base and flexible flashing fits any roof type from zero to 45°
- Australian made
The attractive clear acrylic head and streamlined design means it will compliment any house design, whilst offering the additional benefit of acting as a skylight, when installed in sheds, garages and roof spaces. It’s been designed to be strong enough to withstand strong wind and rain and is backed by a 15 year warranty for peace of mind.
Suitable for: Heat/humidity management and natural light
When you decide to use your roof space for storage, you want to rest assured that your items are not going to be affected by excess heat or moisture buildup. The AiroMatic iQ manages both of these elements with perfection as well as providing natural light to your storage area.
- Has the power equivalent to 6 natural driven vents
- Humidity sensor automatically adjusts setting based on detected humidity levels
- Sleek design with clear dome made with high quality UV stable polymer to allow natural light into the attic
- Removes heat in the warm months and moisture in the cool months
- Allows natural light into the attic deterring unwanted pests and helping you see
- Works continuously without reliance on the wind for just $2.91/month based on $0.28/kW/hr
- Available in Surfmist, Night Sky, Woodland Grey and Headland
Low Profile Ventilation
Suitable for: Nominal ventilation and natural light
The RoofValve is the perfect companion for all of our other available roof ventilators. While they’re hard at work extracting air from your attic, the RoofValve ensures a steady flow of fresh air back into the attic. This actively cools the roof and enables the other ventilators to work to their full potential.
- Zero energy consumption
- Clear UV stabilized polymer provides natural light into the attic
- Attractive low profile design which can be mounted near the ridge or eaves
- Effective air replenishment point
- Suits most roof types
I had an attic (storage area) installed by Attix earlier this year. Not only the quote was very competitive but... read moreJulien ROBY 28/12/19
Look no further than Attix when it comes to providing a solution to suit your storage needs, I highly recommend... read moreJohn Smith 29/12/19
They guys from Attix were friendly, helpful and showed genuine interest in achieving the storage area I required.The workers were... read moreBenno Bennus 12/12/19
WOW! Absolutely love our three new roof windows! The transformation has brightened and opened up our living area immensely. Every... read moreChristie Humphrey 23/02/20
The service from the whole team at Attix was outstanding from start to finish. We were pleasantly surprised at the... read moreJohn Forbes 23/03/20