Add a touch of luxury to your roof access with our flagship attic ladder. Designed for regular use, the Premier attic ladder comes with a gentle adjustable incline of 57° – 63° (depending on your preference) and a full-length handrail as standard to ensure for easy, secure access by people of all physical capabilities. Made from superior fine-grained plantation-grown New Zealand pine, it leverages both unrivalled reliability and aesthetic appeal, making your attic ladder the ideal addition to your home.
- The widest ladder opening at 700mm
- Designed to suit ceilings from 2.2m to 3.5m
- Reinforced ceiling hatch which opens away from the ladder for maximum foot clearance and climbing safety
- Standard full-length safety handrail
- Adjustable angle
- Wide, deep, safety grooved step treads and gentle angle for safe easy climbing
- Unique spring loaded latch system
- Insulated hatch to reduce the transfer of heat
- Side assist spring to simplify folding and allow fingertip operation
- Spread weight capacity of 410kg
- Double lacquer coating to ladder sections offer the highest quality appearance
DIY or we can install
Did you know you can use attic ladders even if you don’t have a fully functioning attic?
Most Australian homes have a crawl space between the ceiling and the roof. This means you can add value to your home with our premier attic ladder even if your property doesn’t have an attic.
Depending on the pitch of your roof, the crawl space can be converted into additional storage or transformed into a cozy, habitable space.
The premier attic ladder comes with a complete DIY installation kit for easy setup. Need some help? Get in touch with us to book our full installation service!
I cannot believe what a difference this skylight has made to our family room. Prior to installation we had... read moreKath Davison 18/05/20
Attix W.A. weren't the cheapest quotation that we obtained; however, they were the only business to 'think outside the box'... read moreMark Dominy 28/04/20
We recently had a dust proof 22 m2 attic installed in our home. The job was well done from start... read morea b 26/09/19
Thank you to Ben and the team at Attix for our roof space conversion. It was a seamless process and... read moreWendy Janssen 13/12/19
I just had my attic installed and it's awesome!!Carl the installer was great, very friendly and professional and did a... read moreLaura Galisteo 18/12/19
I’m sure that anyone who has lived until they’re in or about the 60 mark, will relate to the feelings... read moreBill McAllister 24/01/20