Add a touch of luxury to your roof access with our flagship attic ladder. Designed for regular use, the Premier attic ladder comes with a gentle incline of 57°, a full-length handrail and in-roof hoop rail as standard to ensure for easy, secure access by people of all physical capabilities. Made from superior fine-grained plantation-grown New Zealand pine, it leverages both unrivalled reliability and aesthetic appeal, making your attic ladder the ideal addition to your home.
- The widest ladder opening at 700mm
- Designed to suit ceilings from 2.2m to 3.5m
- Reinforced ceiling hatch which opens away from the ladder for maximum foot clearance and climbing safety
- Standard full-length safety handrail and in-ceiling hoop rail for climbing stability
- Wide, deep, safety grooved step treads and gentle angle for safe easy climbing
- Unique spring loaded latch system
- Insulated hatch to reduce the transfer of heat
- Side assist spring to simplify folding and allow fingertip operation
- Spread weight capacity of 410kg
- Double lacquer coating to ladder sections offer the highest quality appearance
DIY or we can install
Did you know you can use attic ladders even if you don’t have a fully functioning attic?
Most Australian homes have a crawl space between the ceiling and the roof. This means you can add value to your home with our premier attic ladder even if your property doesn’t have an attic.
Depending on the pitch of your roof, the crawl space can be converted into additional storage or transformed into a cozy, habitable space.
The premier attic ladder comes with a complete DIY installation kit for easy setup. Need some help? Get in touch with us to book our full installation service!
I can't recommend Attix enough! Extremely happy with our new Attic! From the first phone call to the job complete,... read morePaul Van Eede 12/12/19
I had an attic (storage area) installed by Attix earlier this year. Not only the quote was very competitive but... read moreJulien ROBY 28/12/19
They guys from Attix were friendly, helpful and showed genuine interest in achieving the storage area I required.The workers were... read moreBenno Bennus 12/12/19