With an aluminium loft ladder, making use of attic or roof space is easier than ever. Built from high-grade structural aluminium, Attix’s ladders offer unprecedented functionality and an aesthetic appeal. Sturdy, though lightweight, our aluminium ladders make accessing your attic space simpler than ever: coupled with innovative safety features including a safety real and a unique cam-lock locking system for your comfort and safety at all times.
- Built from high grade structural aluminium
- Innovative safety features including a safety rail
- Unique cam-lock locking system
- Insulated hatch to reduce the transfer of heat
- The spring support makes it easy to lift the ladder down
- Easy to climb with a comfortable incline of 68°
- Minimal ladder stand-out makes fitting in tight spaces easy
- Spread weight capacity of 150kg
- Powder-covered hardware for durability and reliability
- Plain hatch you can paint upon installation
- Extends to 3.05m and cutout dimensions are 1290×590mm
DIY or we can install
Attic ladders are a fantastic addition to your home… even if you don’t have an attic.
Most Australian homes have a crawl space just between the ceiling and the roof. This means that, with the proper attic ladder, you can transform your crawl space into additional storage or even a habitable space.
Attix’s aluminium ladders a fantastic upgrade from manholes, making it easy for tradesmen to conduct roof repairs, too.
Our entire range of attic ladders comes with a simple-to-use DIY installation key but we also offer a full installation service by one of our friendly technicians.
I had an attic (storage area) installed by Attix earlier this year. Not only the quote was very competitive but... read moreJulien ROBY 28/12/19
They guys from Attix were friendly, helpful and showed genuine interest in achieving the storage area I required.The workers were... read moreBenno Bennus 12/12/19
I just had my attic installed and it's awesome!!Carl the installer was great, very friendly and professional and did a... read moreLaura Galisteo 18/12/19