The aluminium version of our Eco attic ladder gives customers an affordable solution where an aluminium attic ladder is preferred.
- Built from high grade structural aluminium
- Innovative safety features including a safety rail
- Very easy to use. With the spring support, there is very little weight for you to lift down.
- Unique cam-lock locking system
- Easy to climb with a comfortable incline of 68°
- Minimal ladder stand-out makes fitting in tight spaces easy
- Spread weight capacity of 150kg
- All hardware is powder coated for durability and reliability
- The hatch comes plain for painting after installation
- Easy to fit as a DIY project, or we can install it for you
The Eco model extends to 3.05m and cutout dimensions are 1290×590mm
DIY or we can install
Did you know that attic ladders can be used even if you don’t have an attic?
Most houses have a crawl space between the ceiling and roof. This space, depending on the pitch of your roof, is wasted space that can be converted into valuable additional storage or even habitable space.
Attic ladders are also a great upgrade from your current manhole, offering ease of access to your roof space for tradesmen.
We stock a complete range of attic ladders that are available as a DIY installation kit, or one of our experienced installers can provide a full installation service.