Skylights – Flat Roof
Take a look through our ‘Flat Roof’ & ‘Pitched Roof’ skylights ranges for a product to suit your roof.
The ultimate flat roof skylight that provides abundant daylight and controllable ventilation. Features a solar panel that captures available daylight to recharge a highly efficient, concealed battery-powered operator and control system.
- Wireless installation. No electrician required.
- Maintenance Free – White PVC interior frame for a tough, hard wearing interior finish.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Available in 6 sizes.
- Remote control operation.
- Rain sensor automatically closes the skylight when rain is detected.
- High Performance double glazing as standard, with NEAT™ outer coating: reduces cleaning frequency.
- Includes removable insect screen.
- Requires custom-made flashing (not supplied by VELUX).
- Approx 75% heat block
Wireless control system:
- Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylight and blind operation.
- Rain sensor automatically closes the skylight once rain is detected.
- Timer function included.
- Home Automation Systems interface (KLF 200) available.
Manual Skylight (VCM)
The VCM opening skylight for flat roofs is the cost effective solution for natural ventilation. The pre-installed Insect Screen adds the benefit of keeping mosquitoes and flies out in summer.
- Maintenance free – White PVC interior frame for a tough interior finish
- High Performance double glazing as standard, with NEAT™outer coating: reduces cleaning frequency
- Includes removable insect screen
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey)
- Available in 6 sizes
- Operated by winder handle for within-reach situations or by rod for out-of-reach use. (sold separately)
- Requires custom-made flashing (not supplied by VELUX)
- Approx 75% heat block
Fixed Skylight (FCM)
The brilliantly simple FCM flat roof skylight incorporates the VELUX High performance laminated glazing unit and an all metal exterior frame.The smooth exterior gives not only a lower profile on the roof, but also provides a “cool” daylighting solution by effectively blocking heat build up and UV rays. Huge benefits at a fraction of the price you would expect.
- Laminated glass will not fade or discolour over time – unlike acrylic or polycarbonate.
- Available in 10 sizes
- Maintenance-free anodized heavy-gauge aluminium frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
- Versatile product that can be used on roofs between 0-60° in pitch*
- Can be used in portrait, landscape or even “diamond shape” orientation**
- High Performance double glazing as standard – blocks approx 70% of radiant heat and gives 99% protection from UV rays
- Requires custom-made flashing (not supplied). See download of flashing suggestion below or contact VELUX for more information.
- 10 year guarantee.
- NEAT™ coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency.
Ideal replacements for old acrylic domes
- Superior product for a similar price.
- High Performance glazing: Laminated inner pane, toughened outer pane.
- 3 skylight sizes can be used as direct replacements# for standard 400x800mm, 600x800mm and 900x900mm domes.