Want to make your attic space usable without committing to an entire conversion? The Eco Timber ladder is made from premium quality pine, exported from the forests of New Zealand and is perfect for occasional roof access use.
Ideal for roof spaces with a ceiling up to 3.05 metres height, this economy model provides you with an affordable roof access solution and unrivalled durability. The comfortable 68° makes it easy to climb and the innovative safety rail ensures your comfort and security at all times.
- Easy to use thanks to a light-weight spring support system
- A unique cam-lock locking system
- Insulated hatch to reduce the transfer of heat
- Minimal ladder stand-out makes fitting in tight spaces easier than a breeze
- Spread weight capacity of 150 kg
- Powder-coated hardware ensures unmatched durability and reliability
- Plain hatch you can paint upon installation
- The Eco model extends to 3.05m and cutout dimensions are 1290×590mm
- Comprehensive 3-year warranty on all parts (special conditions printed on the installation kit brochure)
DIY or we can install
Attic ladders are a fantastic addition to your home… even if you don’t have an attic.
Most Australian houses have a crawl space between the ceiling and the roof. Depending on the pitch of the roof, this space can be easily converted into additional storage or even into habitable space.
Attix’s attic ladders also offer greater ease of access to your roof space for tradesmen and also help you make greater use of previously wasted spaces.
All of our attic ladders, including the Eco Timber attic ladder, come with a DIY installation kit. If you would like to take advantage of full installation service, give us a call and one of our experienced installers will do it for you!
I had an attic (storage area) installed by Attix earlier this year. Not only the quote was very competitive but... read moreJulien ROBY 28/12/19