Dust Proof Rooms
Attix pioneered the dust proof storage attic storage concept in Western Australia over 30 years ago. We continue to lead the way in providing our clients with custom designed, dust proof attic storage systems. Dust proof attic storage is the perfect option for you if you’re looking to of items such as keepsakes, tax records, golf clubs, Christmas trees, suitcases, out of season clothes and more!
What’s involved in creating an attic storage space?
Our trained building consultants will arrange a time to inspect your home and roof space. After discussing your exact personal needs, we will give you an idea of how much attic storage is appropriate or available and if any structural modifications are required.
We will guide you in choosing an attic ladder which will suit your budget and attic usage, demonstrate the proposed location of your storage floor, explain all of the standard inclusions and inform you of any optional extras which may suit your scenario. We will email you out a fully detailed quotation on the same day arming you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision on your exciting attic storage project.
Our qualified staff carpenters require between 2 and 3 days to complete most projects, dependent upon the. They are polite, punctual and fully house-trained, so you won’t have to clean up any mess once they’re finished.
Our Dustproof room packages generally include:
- A fold down Attix ladder of your choice
- Engineer certified structural framework
- 19mm structural flooring
- Structural studwall to perimeter of floor
- All timber is termite treated/resistant
- Lining of all walls and ceiling with premium foamcore insulation
- A dual ventilation/skylight system for airflow and natural light
- A access door(s) to the remaining roof space outside the storage area
- Skirting boards to perimeter of room