The Alloy is a heavy duty scissor stair style attic ladder constructed in lightweight cast aluminium. It comes standard as a manual unfold, but can be installed with electric, remote controlled operation. It can reach to 3.75m.
- German engineered to comply with strict European DIN4570 standards
- Heavy duty cast aluminium construction for strength, durability and reliability
- Range of height applications up to 3.5m
- Deep, anti-skid steps with a gentle 65° angle for safe, easy climbing
- Wide 700mm opening hatch gives maximum access
- Available in 1000mm wide opening
- Adjustable double heavy duty tension and control springs and hinges ensure safe, easy opening and closing
- Full length handrail can be mounted on left or right
- Prepared for securing with padlock
- Spread weight capacity of 450kg
- Counterbalanced for practically effortless operation
DIY or we can install
Did you know that attic ladders can be used even if you don’t have an attic?
Most houses have a crawl space between the ceiling and roof. This space, depending on the pitch of your roof, is wasted space that can be converted into valuable additional storage or even habitable space.
Attic ladders are also a great upgrade from your current manhole, offering ease of access to your roof space for tradesmen.
We stock a complete range of attic ladders that are available as a DIY installation kit, or one of our experienced installers can provide a full installation service.