Add an increased level of strength, durability, and reliability to your roof access with Attix’s alloy ladder. This heavy-duty scissor-style ladder is made from lightweight cast aluminium, German engineered in compliance with strict European DIN4570 standards for guaranteed reliability. The standard model comes as a manual unfold but we also offer a premier model with electric and remote controlled operation features.
Perfect for regular and heavy-use, the alloy attic ladder makes attic access safer and easier than ever.
- Range of height applications up to 3.5m
- Deep, anti-skid steps with a gentle 65° angle for safe and easy climbing
- Wide 700mm opening hatch for maximum access
- Available in 1000mm wide opening
- Adjustable double heavy duty tension and control springs and hinges ensure safe, easy opening and closing
- Full-length handrail can be mounted on the left or the right
- Prepared for securing with padlock
- Spread weight capacity of 450kg
- Counterbalanced for practically effortless operation
DIY or we can install
Did you know that you don’t need to have an attic to use an attic ladder?
Most houses have a crawl space between the ceiling and the roof which, depending on the pitch of the roof, can be converted into additional storage or living space.
As Perth’s experts in attic conversions, Attix stocks a range of attic ladders with a DIY installation kit for an easy self-setup. Our experienced installers are also at your disposal to provide a full installation service.